The Publish to Thrive podcast combines today’s publishing with digital marketing for entrepreneurial writers to thrive.
With publishing, everything you create is an asset.
A book creates instant credibility, which can lead to an online program, that can become a popular blog. Each asset can build an email list that allows you to develop long-term relationships with your audience, resulting in multiple revenue streams.
We discuss leveraging your expertise to build a personal publishing business. We talk about the timeless principles of direct response publishing in today’s digital world. We discuss topics like writing persuasively, growing an audience, building a community, and cultivating customers.
Join us as we discuss the benefits of today’s publishing combined with digital marketing for entrepreneurial writers to thrive!
Here are the latest podcast episodes.
- (Podcast)-Anne Moss Rogers- How a Blog Saves Lives – Turning Trauma into Purpose
- 9-Cheri Merz – Write 4 Different Types of Books to Build Your Platform
- DeKesha Williams – The Profit Producer – Converting with Webinar Selling Systems
- Greg Smith – The Eight Stages of Writing a Story
- Benita Conde – Create a Life and Business You Love
- 5- Mary Foley – Rev Up Your Business and Keep Your Red Cape Flying
- 4: Nakita Rowell-Stevens – Find Your Muse
- Kim Eley – Personally Published- From Idea to Published Book
- 2: Dr. Lisa Spiller: Learning from the Direct Marketing Legends
- 1: Charles George-Why the Publish to Thrive Podcast