Listen on these podcast platforms.
In this podcast episode, Mary Foley shares how she teaches women entrepreneurs how to rev up their business and keep their red capes flying.
Her goal is to help women entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and make an impact.
On this podcast, Mary shares:
- How do to keep your red cape flying in your business?
- Why entrepreneurs need to be bold and courageous
- Why it is essential to believe in yourself and know that you can figure this out
- 7 Ways to Rev Up Your Business
- What is an RGA and how it relates to increasing revenue
- Why you need to be super clear on the problems you solve and how you help your customers
- How to have “Air Conversations” with your previous clients and customers.
- Why you should focus on 3 sources of revenue
- How to redefine failure
Plus, Charles and Mary share why the longer it takes to achieve a goal, the more likely you will succeed.
Change is inventible. Growth is optional, so choose to grow. – Mary Foley
About Mary Foley
I help women entrepreneurs keep their red cape flying
Using hard-earned insights, strategic thinking, and lighthearted humor, I help women entrepreneurs gain the clarity, confidence, and consistency of action for red cape success – as a personal and small group coach, keynote speaker, and host of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast.
The goal is always the same: To replace confusion with clarity. To shift anxiousness into a success mindset. And to turn inconsistent action into the habit of hustle with heart. So you can wear your their cape proudly. So you can rev up your business and generate the revenue you really want.
Do you know that email is the most profitable marketing channel?
Today, when it comes to building your audience one of the most profitable marketing channels is email.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing yields a 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States.
ExactTarget reports for every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $44.25.
One of the most profitable ways to build your audience is to increase the size of your email list.