On this podcast episode, word stylist, Nakita Rowell-Stevens shares 3 different ways that she helps people write a book.
The three ways Nakita helps people write a book are:
- Ghostwriting – People that want her to write the book completely.
- Editing Books for Publishing – People that created a book but need help with editing.
- Find Your Muse Intensive– workbook, assignments, and worksheets with weekly deliverables that will keep you on track and focused to write and complete your book.
Two challenges that hold people from back from writing and finishing their book.
- How acknowledging your fears release the emotions that prevent you from writing and completing your book?
- Creating an emotional connection to writing and finishing a book.
When writing a book, you must answer the question, “Why do you want to write the book?”
Nakita’s shares her biggest strength.
Why she is shifting away from helping business owners with content marketing.
How she markets her business
- Why she focuses on email marketing
- Why she started a simple Facebook group that quickly grew to 50 active people.
She shares her favorite part about her business and why she is going to focus on writing fiction books.
And why her biggest challenge is letting go of the old to embrace the new.
Plus, the goals for her business in 1, 5, and 10 years.
Quotes by Nakita Rowell-Stevens on the Podcast
The choices that you make in your life just don’t affect you. – Nakita Rowell-Stevens
Are you committed enough to your dream, even though there are going to be casualties along the way, that you are still going to press forward? – Nakita Rowell-Stevens
Nakita’s Book – The Decision
Nakita’s Book -The Decision
The Decision– by Nakita Rowell-Stevens – This is a fiction book about finding your passions. You get to make decisions that determine the outcome of the character’s life.
Contact Nakita Rowell-Stevens