Listen on these podcast platforms.
DeKesha Williams focuses on building webinar selling systems that convert prospects into customers and produce profit.
On this podcast, DeKesha shares:
- How being fired from the same job twice, motivated her to start her company
- How her previous retail experience benefits her business today
- The purpose of her book and where she sees her book in her online sales system
- Why leadership skills are vital to owning a business and working with clients
- She shares the three stages of the buyer’s journey and how she applies it to her business
- How she helps people construct their entire online sales funnels and nurturing sequences
- She identifies her ideal clients
- Why she focuses primarily on building webinar selling systems
- Why most revenue is produced after a conference or event
- Why every piece of content needs a call to action
- The difference between live streams and webinars
- The purpose of her Facebook group and how she is getting 50% engagement in her group
- How conversions happen online
- Different ways she uses her book to build her business and connect with prospects
- Ways she generates revenue for her business
- How she gets a 5-10% conversion rate with her webinar selling systems
- Why she is moving more toward opening her signature program quarterly versus being open year round
- How she has so many different client attraction programs
- Where she sees her business in 5 to 10 years from now
Listen to this episode as DeKesha, and I discuss converting prospects into customers and building online selling systems.
Quotes by DeKesha Williams
“What are you doing to build the know, like and trust factors?”
“One program can change your life if you let it.”
“What you focus on expands.”
“Get out of your own way!”
Connect with DeKesha Williams
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/dekeshacwilliams
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitProducers/
Signature Program: www.thewebinarsuccessblueprint.com
Download the Free Webinar Checklist: http://bit.ly/2Tia7DM
Are you building your email list?
Today, when it comes to building your audience one of the most profitable marketing channels is email.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing yields a 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States.
ExactTarget reports for every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $44.25.
One of the most profitable ways to build your audience is to increase the size of your email list.