If you choose to go for a direct sale, there are several ways to do this.
- You mail a direct mail package with a sales letter to your prospects and to purchase they can either visit a webpage, call a toll free number, or mail an accompanying order form.
- You have that exact same direct mail sales letter on a webpage and then you direct prospects to that page, where they can order online.
- Instead of having an actual printed sales letter you can have a video of a sales letter that makes a presentation and then gives the prospect the opportunity to purchase the product or service online.
- You can send traffic directly to an online catalog page, where the prospect can purchase the product. This can be like using Facebook ads to send prospects to an Amazon product page.
- If prospects do not purchase, then you have lost the opportunity to market to them in the future.
- Advertising is expensive, and if the prospect does not purchase immediately, then the advertising money cannot be recouped.
So, remember when you are advertising make sure you know what strategy you are going to use and have the appropriate follow-up system to create valuable customers.
One of the fastest and most profitable ways to build a relationship with prospects and customers is with email marketing.