Each day, get a quick tip to improve your business in about 100 words.
How aware are prospects of the problem your products and services solve?
5 Stages of Prospect Awareness.
- Unaware– Prospects are not aware of the problem.
- Problem Aware– Prospects realize that they have a need but aren’t sure of what solutions are available to solve the problem.
- Solution Aware– prospects have taken the time to investigate how they can solve their problem.
- Product Aware– In this stage, prospects are aware of the different products and services available to them to help solve their problem.
- Most Aware– prospects who are knowledgeable about the products available that will solve their problem but haven’t decided on which product to purchase yet.